Dear Friends and Colleagues:
To mitigate the spread of COVID-19, our staff will be working remotely and switching all in-person meetings to video or phone conferences effective immediately. For the time being, we’ve canceled all work-related air travel.
All normal operations of Californians Together continue, and our transition to remote operations should be largely seamless from the perspective of our member organizations and other partners. You can contact Californians Together staff by email and phone, and we will get back to you promptly—as is our ongoing commitment.
Californians Together Business Continuity:
- Business Hours: We will be operating regular business hours remotely via email and phone from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm at 562.983.1333.
- Order Fulfillment: We will continue to fulfill online orders twice a week on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Event Postponement: Californians Together will be postponing a number of in-person spring workshops and convenings. Updates on rescheduled activities in the coming months will be forthcoming. This decision was made out of an abundance of caution and recommendations by health officials to limit events.
- Organization Meetings: When possible and as needed to continue important work, the staff will be meeting virtually with our member organizations and partners.
Californians Together Resources:
- Supporting English Learners Remote Learning: During the upcoming weeks, we plan to share resources for educators to support their EL students on our website, Facebook, or Twitter well as parent-friendly information in Spanish via our Alas y Voz campaign on Facebook and Instagram.
- LCAP Toolkit Webinar: Don’t forget to sign up for the webinar on March 25th for our newly launched LCAP Toolkit. Toolkits are available for download or purchase.
Thank you for your time and patience.